Sunday 15 July 2012

Sleek haul

Hey dolls,

So I was having a look on the sleek website a while back and I initially went on there with the intentions of buying the Ultra Matte palettes. But unfortunately they only had the brights, I really wanted V2 (which is still out of stock), and its not in store either :( So I keep checking back in the hopes its there but alas.

So any who, enough with my gibber jabber. On with the haul...

My goodies

Eau la la liners - £4
Top: Dragonfruit
Bottom: Moulin Rouge
Really love these pencils. I love the fact that you can use them for your eyes, lips and eyebrows. I'm a big fan of versatile products. I bought these for the sole purpose of being a lip liner. But I have had an idea as I'm writing this for something I can use these for :) The staying power of these is brilliant. I would eat and drink with this on and it wouldn't budge.

My free gift - Mini Mega shine lipgloss - Original

Glossed Lip gloss  Packs a punch - £3.59
This is my first lipgloss from Sleek and the colour is gorgeous. The only thing I don't like is the applicator. I prefer doe foot applicators.

Without flash
Ultra Matte V1 brights palette - £7
Top L-R: Chill, Pout, Sugarlite, Dragonfly, Pucker, Bammi
Bottom L-R: Cricket, Bolt, Strike, Floss, Crete, Pow!
 With flash

Swatches:

Top to bottom: 
Packs a punch
Original
Dragon fruit
Moulin Rouge

L-R: Chill, Pout, Sugarlite, Dragonfly, Pucker, Bammi
Sadly the yellow did not show up on my skintone. I have yet to find a yellow that looks as pigmented as it does in the pan.I'm hoping if I use it along with the sleek primer palette it will show up more vibrant (fingers crossed).
L-R: Cricket, Bolt, Strike, Floss, Crete, Pow!
Like the yellow, the orange didn't show up too bright, but I'm hoping if I use the primer it will show up better. I'll update on this later.

NAILED polish - Turquoise - £3.89
Like the lipgloss, this nail polish was a first. And I can happily say that I I am very impressed. And this is the first of many purchases I will be making (not for a while though as I'm on a nail polish buying ban - I have way too many)

S xxxxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

3 comments:

  1. İ love the palette, polish and red lipgloss. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek is just the best! :) This new palette looks really nice! But I am on the eye shadow buying ban - I already have too many palettes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not buying eyeshadows at the moment either due to the huge amount I own.

      Delete