Saturday 20 October 2012

Avon Moroccan Argan Oil hair care

Hi dolls,

Who hasn't heard of Moroccan Oil hair care products? I first heard about Moroccan Argan Oil a while back and then last year it kinda blew up and EVERYONE was using it. I like the Argan oil products I use at the moment and it works PERFECT but I saw this going really cheap in the Avon catalogue and HAD to try them out. So I got the whole set. Unfortunately I haven been able to use these yet because before they got delivered I ended up getting my hair put into single plait extensions for my sisters BFFs wedding. 


These items came with my C15 haul and you can see that here.




So what did I get?...


Shampoo (250ml)
Catalogue price - £1.10
Conditioner (250ml)
Catalogue price - £1.10


Mask
Catalogue price - £2.20

Leave-in treatment
Catalogue price - £5.50


Bonus Item

Heat Protection Styler (100ml)
Catalogue price - £2.50
I got this cos I'm trying to look after my hair when using heat (which I never do) but I'm really trying to get better a practising what I preach. Its in this post cos it fall sunder the hair care umbrella.

Once my hair has been taken out and needs a good wash and treatment I will be using all these items and will defo blog about it.

What are your thoughts on Argan oil? What are your favourite hair care products?

S xxx 

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

1 comment:

  1. I just bought 2 argan oil serum of Avon. I havent tried them yet but in turkish blogs i have read that argan oil serum is quite nice and I am curious about the mask aswell.

    ReplyDelete