Friday 5 October 2012

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Hey dolls,


£11.95

So a few weeks back I went to France for some alcohol purchasing for my sisters best friends wedding. So while on the ferry I decided to have a mosey round Duty Free. I looked around the make up section (as you do) and they had all these deals on mascaras, now I wasn't looking at buying a new mascara until I saw the deal they had on.

So in the box you got 2 mascaras and an eye kohl pencil. All for £11.95...TOTAL BARGAIN. If you were to buy each of these separately you'd be looking at paying a maximum of £21.97 or minimum £18.97. I had maximum and minimum price cos I couldn't find this exact pencil liner or the price. So I had to base it off of other liners they do. Either way it was a pretty good deal.

This mascara is one of my favourites and does what it says on the tin by making your eyelashes all nice and long.

I haven't tried the pencil yet but I'm sure if its the same quality of the mascara I'm sure I'll like it.

What mascaras do you like?

S xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments:

  1. I like this mascara. I actually like all maybelline mascaras and i still cant decide which one i like then most. Lately i am using one by one. It s really good in giving volume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE one by one mascara. Yeah it does give really good volume. I don't think I've ever disliked a mascara I've gotten from Maybelline

      Delete