Wednesday 1 May 2013

ColorTrend Valentine's lipstick

Hey dolls,

Now I know its waaaaaaay passed Valentine's day but these lipsticks are still available, so yeah...

My love for AVON ColorTrend lipsticks is growing...I think 99% of the time when I do my make up I wear Rich Ruby lipstick which you can see here.

Last year ColorTrend lipstick packaging changed which I was very excited about, now no offence to Avon but I thought the older packaging (which you can see here) was a little tacky looking. But I m happy with the new packaging.

£3.75
 They had a seriously good deal on, Buy 1 get 2 free.

Valentine's Day packaging
I really liked that they put the hearts on the packaging, I was like "So cute" haha.

The colours I got in the deal were Heartbeat Red, Hot Pink Love and Flirt.

 Heartbeat Red
LIMITED EDITION
Glittery ruby red with gold flecks of glitter.

 Hot Pink Love
LIMITED EDITION
Bright frosty almost bubble gum pink with gold flecks.

Now this pink is a little too bright/light for me but I'm gonna work with it by adding a darker pink/purple lip liner and gloss.

 Flirt
A fleshy coral-y peach.

This is not one of the Valentine's day lipstick although with the name you'd think otherwise. I wasn't feeling all the LE shades so opted for this one, trying to shy away from usual colour choices.

L-R: Heartbeat Read, Hot Pink Love, Flirt

So like I said, I'm really loving these lipsticks and would advise you all to go try at least one shade.They're reasonably priced, good colour pay off and don't dry out the lips.

The limited edition shaded are still available.



Sonya


 *all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment