Friday 19 April 2013

Rimmel mini haul

 Hey dolls, 

A couple weeks ago I was watching one of Estée's (Essie Button) videos, and she used one of the apocalips lip lacquers from Rimmel. I'd heard about them before but wasn't sure about them until I saw her put one on and I was like, "I need to buy these". I popped into tesco to do the weekly shop (as you do) and remembered they had a rimmel stand there. And they had a 3 for 2 deal going on (happy days). Their stock was pretty low that I only managed to get 2 of the colours I wanted, so I picked up a mascara (you can never have too many mascaras).

 SCANDALEYES mascara
 £7




I'm not gonna lie I wasn't impressed with this mascara when I first tried it on. I was really expecting my lashes to POP! And I couldn't really tell that I was wearing anything. But I don't give up that easy lol, I'm gonna work with this product.


ps I love the brush, its MASSIVE and I'm all about that.


APOCALIPS lip lacquer
 £6 each

This product reminds me of paint. Its so pigmented its unreal.You only need a tiny amount to fully cover your lips, kinda like the OCC lip tars.

Its longevity is really good even after eating and drinking.

If you use too much it kinda bleeds, and smudges outside of the lip line, so less is definitely more with these.

My only problem with this product is that it smells like watermelon, like really artificial watermelon and I'm not a massive watermelon fan (how many times can I say watermelon? haha), that's the main downside. Other than that its a fantastic product.

 Apocaliptic
Deep Hot Pink

 Stellar
Coral-y pink shade

L:Apocaliptic
R: Stellar

Sonya
 
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment