Wednesday 17 April 2013

AVON Lip Stix

Hey dolls,




Color Trend Lip Stix - £1.99
This product is genius. I love them.
They're light weight and wont take up excess room in your handbag or make up bag and very good for on the go.

They come in 5 colours and I think that EVERYONE can rock at least ONE colour. 
My favourite has to be Think Fast Pink, cos you know I'm embracing them bright lips especially with spring coming, its running a little late this year in London.

They are very rich in colour and not drying on the lips at all. I also like the fact that they aren't glossy, they have a slight sheen but its not over the top like some lipsticks can be.

Swatches

Coral You Later

Birght Coral shade


Think Fast Pink
Hot Pink shade


Nude Flash

Nude brown shade


Reddy To Go

Deep Red shade


Sonya


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment