Thursday 28 March 2013

OPI Germany Collection

Hey dolls,


£6.40

I am in LOVE with this collection. Me being in love with something seems to be a recurring thing on my blog lol, but I am.I wish I had gotten to try shades from the full collection cos some of those shades were amazing. But I'm happy with the ones I got to try.

Ger-Minis

Don't Pretzel My Buttons
Beautiful nude polish, which works on darker skin tones. It needs 2 coats to be completely opaque.

Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
You cant go wrong with a dark nail polish can you? You cant really tell from the photo cos its coming up black (still working on the lighting sitch) but its a dark mossy green/grey shade. The picture is of one coat of the nail polish and its totally opaque. I love a nail polish like this, once coat and you're done. No sitting around waiting.

Unfor-Greta-bly Blue
A GORGEOUS shimmery metallic blue polish. My absolute FAVOURITE from the whole collection. I used 2 coats to get it opaque. I really wish I had gotten this in the full size version. May have to go on the hunt for it.

Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs
Shimmery purple polish, up close it looks like it has flecks of blue in it. This needs 2 coats to be opaque. This one I also wish I had the full size version of this. May have to take a trip down to Sally's on their next VAT free day. 

Sonya

 
 *all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment