Monday 11 March 2013

AVON C1 Haul

Hey dolls,


I have had so many products to swatch and take pictures of that I'm a little behind with uploading these blog posts but we're not gonna dwell we're just gonna go ahead and look at what I got :)


True Colour Eyeshadow Quad - Vivid Violet - £4

Very happy with how pigmented the eyeshadows were. I love purple, I think it suits dark skinned women (and men  - we don't discriminate here haha) very well. I might upload a picture later of me wearing the shadows. I've said this before but I really wish Avon would name their eyeshadows.

Naturals Vanilla Body Scrub (left)  - £1
Naturals Strawberry Scrub (right) - £1

Body scrubs are the way forward. I only really have gotten into exfoliating in the last few years. 
I love these ones because they aren't harsh on the skin and smell AMAZING!

Irresistibly Sexy
Not too long ago Avon came out with their irresistibly sexy collection which consisted of a mascara and lip gloss. I got the mascara and 2 lip glosses.

Irresistibly Sexy Mascara - Blackest Black
£8.50
Another mascara to add to the collection. I'm very happy with this product, does what it says on the tin and gives me "sexy" lashes haha.

Irresistibly Sexy lip gloss
£6

Pink Provocateur
This one is a bit too light for me so I will have to wear it over a lipstick or mix it with another lip gloss.

Super Sexy Red
LOVE this. I'm really into red lips at the moment. I've embraced my inner diva haha.


Perfect Kiss Lipstick


Caressing Coral
£8.50


Love the packaging for this lipstick.




First time I swatched this lipstick I thought it was very bright, not what I expected when I saw it in the catalogue but I'm trying to branch out of my comfort zone and trying more "out there" colours.

Sonya


*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment