Thursday 21 March 2013

AVON C2 Haul

Hey dolls,
Campaign 2

SuperSHOCK liner
£2.99

Flash
I got this one because I wanted to try that whole using a lighter colour on the water line to make the eyes pop but its too frosty and too light for me. The good thing about being a make up artist is when I don't like a product I purchase I'll just add it to my kit.

Aqua Pop
Love this. Such a lovely blue, I used this on my waterline when I wore a smokey eye, it just gave it that tiny pop of colour but no too in your face. I love these eyeliners. I'm forever repurchasing it in black. Great for the waterline or the upper lash line. And they last for AGES.



SuperShock Lip Shine
These are currently my FAVOURITE lip glosses. I repurchased Ravishing Rose and thought I'd try pink indulgence, its a bit too pink for me, I might try and mix it with a lipstick or another gloss and if that doesn't work it will go in my professional make up kit.

Ravishing Rose
My favourite things about these glosses is their thickness, opacity, colour pay off and most importantly the applicator.

Pink Indulgence

L: Pink Indulgence
R: Ravishing Rose

Eyeshadow Primer
£3.99
I bought this because I've been looking for a new primer. I used to use MACs prep and prime religiously. Then I switched to AVON's superSHOCK eyeshadow pencil as they come in loads of different colours. I'm really happy with it, Every time I've worn make up I've used this and my eyeshadow has lasted all night. And for the price it is you cant go wrong.



AVON Care

Protecting lip balm (spf15) - £2.20 
I'm always trying out lip balms for when I do my face routine, I saw this and it was going quite cheap so I thought I'd pic k it up and give it a go. I like it, its thick but not too thick and very moisturising.
 Glycerine hand and nail cream - £3.50
If you've followed my blog for a while you'd know I swear by these hand creams. I have a stock pile of these on my beauty cabinet. And I always have one in my handbag. Its very moisturising. Great product, one of my staples.

If you couldn't tell from the packaging these are rose scented. Now I'm not the biggest rose fan but if a product is good enough I will put that to one side.


Disclaimer: I know I post ALOT about Avon but that's because I love their products and have access to catalogues all the time (cos I'm a representative). Its also due to laziness I can shop for make up from the comfort of my own home and not have to pay for it upfront until the order comes through. But I have a few posts coming up that are not Avon related and I'm gonna make more of an effort to shop on the high street. Not just because of my blog but because I need to switch it up a little.

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment