Friday 15 March 2013

OPI SO SO SKULLICIOUS COLLECTION

Hey dolls,


£6.40

PACKAGING
I absolutely LOVE the packaging. Its the main reason I picked up the collection and then obviously for the polishes :)

     

    

 DECALS 

 SWATCHES

I'm glad I purchased this set .Who doesn't love a bit of bright nail polish? And the quality of them is excellent. 

Hi Pumpkin!
Needs two coats to become opaque.

A-Rose from the Death
Needs one coat to become opaque.

Morning Glory
Needs on coat to become opaque.

Candlelight
Needs two coats to become opaque.

This set is still available via the Internet, not sure about any beauty stores. But if you can get your hands on it do, if not for the polish or decals do it for the packaging :D

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment