Monday 20 January 2014

Touché By Flavien review

Hey guys and dolls,

A while ago I was invited to an intimate blogger event held at Fenwick's to discuss a new range of hair products from industry professional Flavien Abbas.

Unfortunately I don't have pics from the event as those pictures got lost in the ether when my phone died :( It was a lovely setup though. It was like a little tea party (minus the tea) with little cakes and sandwiches and a lovely glass of wine.



Flavien was so lovely and his french accent was adorable:) (I'm a sucker for an accent). He talked us through his products and his experience in the industry.

 


"Unique in the way it approaches premium hair care, offering the most pure and precious of formulations with serious scalp and hair benefits wrapped in an exotic jasmine fragrance and presented in sleek, glossy, chic bottles.The secret ingredient at the heart of the range is the rare and costly "opuntia ficus indica oil", also known as prickly pear oil or cactus fruit oil."
After the talk we got to pick his brain. I took the opportunity to talk him through my hair routine and what I could do to improve upon it.

Now whenever I try hair products that aren't specifically targeted to natural afro hair I go in very sceptical that it's not gonna work. But I was so surprised at how much my hair agreed with these products.


Prickly Pear Shampoo

  Prickly Pear Conditioner

Intensive Nourishing Treatment

The nourishing treatment was AMAZING! I'd been having a problem with the crown section of my head and the hair was really knotty and dry but after I washed my my hair it was so soft and there were no tangles present. I was thoroughly impressed.

For products that are made of natural ingredients it smells pretty good.

I would 100% recommend these products. They are a bit on the pricey side but I think you're hair is so important you can manage to splash out a bit on the good stuff.

Touché By Flavien is available at the official website and in store at Harrods and Fenwick.



Sonya xoxo


Follow Me :)
Tumblr

*the items mentioned were gifted to me at the event, all opinions are my own and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment