Monday 2 March 2015

FASHION | Forever 21 Jewellery Haul

Hey guys and dolls,

I've never shopped in Forever 21, I have frequented the store often, as my best friend LOVES IT! The reason I've never shopped there is purely because they don't cater tom size, which is unfortunately because I do like some of their clothes and shoes. So on a girls day out at Westfield she dragged me in there because they had a 50% off sale with a further 50% reduction.

I always forget what vultures women can be during a sale, the jewellery section was a mess. So many items I picked up were damaged and there were items all over the floor. I actually got an earring stuck in my shoe. 

As you'll see from from the price of the items below you'll notice there were further reductions. I got everything for less than 50p...RESULT!

Turquoise and Gold Cross Stud Earrings - £2.40 down to 49p
Mint and Gold Chain Necklace - £3.15 down to 49p

I picked up the earrings first and then I spotted the necklace, I just thought it was so cute with the bow and gold trim. It reminded me of those cameo necklaces.

They're similar enough in colour for me to wear together.

Pink Diamante Stud Bow earrings - £3.90 down to 49p
I got these as they aren't my usual style and I wanted to try something different. These actually remind me of something my friend Stevie would wear. 

Black and Gold Heart Stud Earrings with Gold Cross - £2.40 down to 49p

Silver LOVE Stud Earrings with Diamante 'O' - £2.40 down
 to 49p

Diamante Moustache Stud Earrings - £2.50 down to 49p
I bought these purely for the fun of it. Come on, who doesn't wanna wear a moustache's in their ears? I remember when moustache themed things were all the rage. But I'm always late to the party.

Gold Bows Stud Earrings - £2.40 down to 49p
I loved these cos they were cute and simple.

Black and Silver Cross Stud Earrings - £2.40 down to 49p

I will most definitely be paying Forever 21 a visit soon. Their jewellery section is full of some really cool pieces and the prices aren't bad either.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
Bloglovin  / Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr  Facebook

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment