Sunday 22 February 2015

HAUL | I love presents

Hello, hello, hello!


It may sound a bit silly but I'm really excited to be back blogging. I have so much I wanna say and do with my blog, it's now just about finding the right words and time to do it.

I want to start including more life stuff on here. Like advice blogs, not specifically beauty related, but more about things I have had personal experience with and would like to share my thoughts and feelings on. But until then let's kick it into high gear and get on with the post.



I don't know if I would really call this a haul, 1. because I didn't buy these items and 2. because there are only 2 things I'm talking about. What deems a haul? Probably not this lol.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I started a new job and I was in need of a purse and a handbag for the office.

Star By Julien MacDonald Black Quilted Hobo BagStar By Julien MacDonaldBlack Quilted Hobo Bag


Perusing through Debenhams, (not intending to buy anything) I came across this Julien MacDonald handbag. It was exactly what I needed, strappy, has 3 compartments and is super spacious. At the time I was a little financially challenged and my sister decided to buy it for me as a congratulatory gift. She's so sweet.

Brief description of the bag:

Black faux leather

Front panel is plain and the back panel is quilted.
Slouchy
Has 3 compartments - the middle compartment zips up
Popper fastening on the front and back compartments
Ample room
Perfect bag for the working girl


Quilted Hobo Bag

DebenhamsJulien MacDonald
Source: Debenhams.com

Here are some up close details of the bag. The JM tag, the JM print on all 3 compartments and the Star by Julien MacDonald hardware on the front.

Do you now what is really hard? Taking pictures of a slouchy handbag. The straps had a mind of their own and the body never sits how you want it to.

Fiorelli Vera Black Large Zip Around Purse

Fiorelli


I love the Fiorelli brand, their handbags are to die for and don't break the bank...much. I had been in desperate need of a purse for months and months. My poor former purse had an unfortunate demise, I spilled some medication on it that was in sticky liquid form. The stain/sticky-ness never really went away, no matter how much I cleaned it. 

Fiorelli Vera Black Large Zip Around Purse

While at the till waiting to pay I saw this purse and it was exactly what I needed, it has tons of slots, which I am always in need of. I have a tendency to hoard receipts. But as I was strapped for cash I couldn't get it. My mum being lovely also wanted to get me a gift, so bought this for me as a surprise a few days later. 

Brief description of the purse:
Faux leather
11 card slots
Zip up section for your coins
4 slot pockets



What are some gifts you've received recently?

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
Bloglovin  / Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr  Facebook

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment