Thursday 9 April 2015

MAKEUP | Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner


Hey guys and dolls,

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner Review, Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner


Last year Benefit released the first ever lash hugging gel liner pen. This product was all the rage within the blogger/youtube community, and as soon as I tried it I knew why. 

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner, Benefit cosmetics, They're Real! Push Up Liner, Review

Gel liner has been my go to choice of eyeliner ever since 2008, when I first used MAC Blacktrack fluidline. I find it easy to apply unlike liquid, I think we've all suffered the dreaded transfer. So when my Blacktrack was on it's last legs and bound for the "empties" graveyard I decided to finally try the liner that all the bloggers/youtubers were raving about.

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner, gel liner
AccuFlex tip - perfect for creating the winged liner look
Even though I am a makeup artist I still struggle with getting eyeliner on point 100% of the time on myself, mostly as I cant apply it wearing my glasses. But this has seriously made the application a lot easier, I don't see me using anything else. The innovative AccuFlex tip is what gets you all up close and personal with your lash line, those gaps between the eye lid and lashes will be no more. 

To use the the liner you twist the base to "push up" the liner all the way to the tip. Then you go in like you normally would to apply your liner. I find twisting it 2-3 times gives me the desired amount of liner per eye. It's really a case of trial and error with application

They say to use the They're Real Remover to take off the liner, but my Nivea make up remover and Simple make up wipes do the trick just fine.

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner swatchBenefit They're Real! Push Up Liner swatch

I'm so glad I purchased this, for my first purchase from Benefit I am super impressed. I have yet to try the infamous counterpart They're Real mascara, I think I'll be adding it to my wish list. This has definitely made me want to try out more products from Benefit.

What are your thoughts on the push up liner?

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments:

  1. I've still not tried this but everyone seems to be raving about it! Your liner looks amazing here :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) You defo need it in you life haha

      Delete