Thursday 16 April 2015

Recent Empties

Hey guys and dolls,

Recent Empties, Garnier Mineral UltraDry Ultimate Protection 48hr Antiperspirant,

I've never done an empties post before, mainly because I usually just throw things away before I've thought about it. But I made a conscious effort to collect my empties to share with you guys. I don't have a tonne of items to show, but I think I have a fair decent amount. A lot of it is skincare as I seem to go through that a lot quicker than anything else.


Garnier Mineral UltraDry Ultimate Protection 48hr Antiperspirant – I am a big fan of this deodorant, I know talking about sweat isn't the most glamorous thing, but we all do it. You wanna be smelling fresh all the time and that's exactly what I got from this deodorant, I'd wake up in the morning still smelling of it.

Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion and Soothing Toner - I can't tell you how many years I have used Simple skincare, but it has never done me wrong so I've never changed it up.

Simple Cleansing FacialWipes - Like the cleanser and toner I have used these wipes for years. They take off all my makeup with ease, even waterproof mascara and smudge proof gel liner. They never leave my skin feeling tight or have that stingy feeling after I use them.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Butter I absolutely adore this body butter. I suffer with dry skin and have used many, many moisturisers and body butters and this is the only one that I’ve found to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. I don’t love the price though, so I always bulk buy when it’s half price or BOGOF.

Vichy One Step Cleanser - I used it every time I removed my makeup of an evening just to save some time. It was OK, kinda reminded me of a milky cleanser. I had no reactions, but as it didn't make any difference to my skin I went back to my simple cleanser.

Vichy Micellar Solution 3 in1 – This also didn’t make any difference to my skin. It worked fine to remove my eye make up. But I found it too wet to use all over the face and I didn’t love how my skin felt after I used it. And the smell wasn’t that appealing either, it smelt too chemically.

MAC Studio Fix FluidFoundation - When I first started getting into makeup this is the first foundation I was given and I just stuck to it. But it turns out this foundation wasn’t right for my skin type. I’ve found a new foundation which I will be blogging about soon.

Garnier Moisture MatchUltra-Hydrating Rich Cream – I have dry sensitive skin and this moisturiser has worked a treat for me. I haven’t used anything else since I first purchased it.

Nivea Double Effect EyeMakeup Remover - I was never a fan of water and oil based removers but this remover is great for getting long lasting make up and general eye makeup off. I love that it is strong but doesn't sting the eyes.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand andNail Cream – Luxury hand cream and not at a luxury price. I got to try this when I went to a Nuxe event and because I liked it so much I used it very sparingly.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment