Monday 26 October 2015

MAC Chestnut Lip Liner

MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Chestnut, lip liner,
 Trying to create the nude effect for darker skinned women to me has been quite the struggle. Nobody wants concealer looking lips...well I definitely do not. Finding that right balance can be tricky. 


A while back I posted about my Back 2 Mac haul, you can read that here. In that haul I got my hands on a really pretty nude shade called Touch. At the time the MAC store was super busy so I didn't want to waste more time picking out lip liners. I did manage to find out from one of the girls on the floor that Cork (muted golden brown) or Chestnut lip liners would work well with this shade as it would help the nude lipstick work with my skin tone.


MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Chestnut, lip liner,
Chestnut is described as an intense brown. And boy is it.

If applied to heavily it can come off a little drag, unless that is the look you are going for *wink*. I found it to be a little dark. But the lip liner is blendable , so if you are a little heavy handed all is not lost.


MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Chestnut, lip liner, swatch
 


MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Chestnut, lip liner, lip pencil, lipstick, lustre, Touch
I love how juicy (lol) my lips look in this photo.

In the photo I lined my lips with Chestnut and on the lips I used Touch lipstick.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment