Tuesday 3 November 2015

YOURS - Plus Size Fashion Haul

I love Yours, they are one of my favourite places to buy plus size fashion items from. They are trendy clothes and not overly priced.

If you follow me on twitter (@sonyalovesmkeup) you would’ve seen me tweeting a lot about how much money I’d been spending at Yours Clothing. I basically was hitting up my local store every Saturday for like a month or so. Which is a little bizarre for me as I am not much of a big spender...well not for clothes anyway.

This post should have been up ages ago. As a blogger sometimes you need to rely on others to help you take shots of your hauls or OOTD's. Well I finally got someone(s) (my sister and best friend) to take my photos for me, so now I can share with you the items I got.


So let's get on with the haul...


fashion, fatshion, haul, plus size, Plus size fashion, YOURS, Yours Clothing, Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Black Open Knit Yarn Cardigan With Fringing

Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Fuchsia Open Knit Yarn Cardigan With Fringing
I saw the pink version of this cardigan first but they did not have my size, so as you do I went to see if I could find it online in a smaller size. Unfortunately for my bank balance I also saw that they had it in black. As both were on sale I had to get them right? I like open knit clothing but I'm not usually one to go for fringe, but for some reason I really wanted these.

For the days when its not exactly freezing but not the sunniest I throw these on.

Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Black Longline Jersey Vest Top With Dipped Hem
If you look at my clothes you'll see a reoccurring theme. Colourful or patterned tops, but that limits how many outift choices I can put together sometimes. I have been on the hunt for a plain black top with a good length for ages and I'm glad I came across this on the website. The material is lightweight so I can layer up with it. If they did this with long sleeves that would be awesome.

 Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Indigo Denim Mini Skirt

I do love a denim skirt. I've had 2 denim skirts that I got from JD Williams that I always wore as I am not comfortable wearing leggings by themselves with a short top. They were becoming a bit big and not the most flattering on my body. So I’ve been on the hunt for a new denim mini. It's a really good fit, not too tight or baggy. I hope they come out with this skirt in black.


Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Black and White Stripe Jersey Top With Embellished Neckline

Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Black and White Stripe Jersey Top With Embellished Neckline
I was looking for a nice top to wear in the office or for a smart casual event and this top meets the spec.  What really caught my eye and drove me to buy this was the embellished neckline.




Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Navy And White Polka Dot Lace Up Canvas Pumps In EEE Fit


Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Navy And White Polka Dot Lace Up Canvas Pumps In EEE Fit
I love pumps like these, my aim is to have this style of shoe in every colour. They're my go to choice of footwear. As a big girl my footwear needs to be comfortable and wide fitting, and these tick the boxes.


Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Black And Pink Floral Print Maxi Dress With V-Neckline
Black And Pink Floral Print Maxi Dress With V-Neckline - £35
I am tall, 5 ft 9in to be exact so it can be difficult to find a maxi dress that doesn't sit above my ankles. But this dress actually passed my ankles, rejoice! The v-neckline section of the dress came way too low for my liking, so I had to have it sewn up for me to save my dignity. I won't show you what it looked like before, but it left little to the imagination.

I am so in love with this dress and even though it is no longer hot, I will still be wearing it. Even if I have to wear a cami underneath, a thick cardigan and like 3 pairs of leggings haha.

Fashion, Yours, Yours Clothing, fatshion, plus size, plus size fashion, fashion, haul, Tropical Print Harem With Elasticated Waistband
These are my absolute fave! They were apart of the Tess Holiday Collection. At first I went to pick up a pair but the sizes they had left were too big, alas. They then didn’t have any of my size left in stock or online :-(. So I kept checking the website to see if they were back in stock and finally they were available, yeehaw! But at 'low stock' (the continued saga), but with quick keyboard tapping and speedy checking out, they were mine!!!!. I felt so good when I tried them on and I don’t usually feel that way when I buy clothes. The print is just so me and I feel really good when I wear them.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment