Wednesday 11 November 2015

NYX Butter Lipstick/Gloss (IMATS)

NXY, NYX Cosmetics, Butter Lipstick, Butter Lip Gloss, Razzle Fiesta, Sweet Tart, Big Cherry, Cherry Pie, lipstick, lip gloss,
NYX Butter Lipstick/Gloss
Today I will be talking about some lip products I got from NYX. I picked these goodies up at IMATS, so the prices listed below are the discounted prices.

NXY, NYX Cosmetics, Butter Lipstick, Butter Lip Gloss, Razzle Fiesta, Sweet Tart, Big Cherry, Cherry Pie, lipstick, lip gloss,

BUTTER LIPSTICKS (BLS)

These have been on my wishlist for a while now, and am so glad that I got to add them to my makeup collection.


NXY, Butter Lipstick, Big Cherry, lipstick, BLS,
BLS Big Cherry £4.80
Cherry red.
A girl can never own too many red lipsticks, especially with a formula like the BLS.

NXY, Butter Lipstick, Big Cherry, lipstick, BLS, swatch,


NXY, Butter Lipstick, Razzle Fiesta, lipstick, BLS,
BSL Razzle Fiesta £4.80 
Bright Fuschia with blue undertones.
This shade is a tad bright for my skintone, but I can make it work for me.

NXY, Butter Lipstick, Razzle Fiesta, lipstick, swatch, BLS


NXY, Butter Lipstick, Sweet Tart, lipstick, BLS
BLS Sweet Tart - £4.80
Cool toned Rose Pink.
I'm kind of in love with this colour, it makes my lips look like candy.

NXY, Butter Lipstick, Sweet Tart, lipstick, swatch, BLS
The buttery texture of these lipsticks is amazing, and my lips feel really hydrated. I had to build up the colour for a fully opaque finish with Razzle Fiesta and Sweet Tart, as they came up a bit sheer on my lips. Big Cherry had an instant colour pay off. Even after you build up the colour they remain creamy and light weight.

BUTTER GLOSS


NYX, Butter Lip Gloss, BLG, Cherry Pie,


NYX, Butter Lip Gloss, BLG, Cherry Pie, swatch
BLG Cherry Pie - £4.00
BLG are sheer to medium coverage glosses with a doe foot applicator and high shine. In the picture above is one coat of the gloss, Cherry Pie which is a cherry red shade. 

The texture reminds me of lip balm, which I think gives it more longevity than a regular lipgloss. It's not as hydrating as the lipstick but I feel it still adds moisture to the lips. 

These glosses are great for the days when you want no fuss lips with a bit of colour or when you want to bump up a lipstick for luscious fuller looking lips.

They smell so good too, not like cherry pie but it does have a sugary sweet scent.


I can't wait to get my hands on some more products from this range.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

1 comment: