Monday 16 November 2015

Makeup Wishlist (November)

Morphe 350 Palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks, NYX Butter Lipsticks, M·A·C Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation, Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. NYX Butter Lip Gloss,Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Here are some makeup items that I am lusting after:
1. Morphe 350 Palette
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks
3. NYX Butter Lipsticks
4. MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation
5. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
7. NYX Butter Lip Gloss
8. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
9. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment