Tuesday 11 April 2017

VIVA GLAM - Taraji P. Henson

MAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipgloss, Lipstick
Viva Glam - Taraji P. Henson
Well long time no blog. It has been a while since I've been on here, for those of you that still come and check out the blog even without up to date content...THANK YOU!


So Taraji P. Henson aka Ms Cookie Lyon, is someone who has been doing her thing for a long time. But in recent years has been slaying the game, and I couldn't have been happier when I saw that she was gonna be launching again with MAC Cosmetics, this time with Viva Glam.
She was joined in the campaign by my other favourite Lyon Jussie Smollett (Jamal).

The shades are absolutely stunning, I am a lover of bright pink lipstick and this one did not disappoint.

MAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, LipstickMAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipstick, swatch
Viva Glam Lipstick - £16.50
Matte Fuschia
This lipstick has some serious staying power, warning it will stain your lips.

MAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, LipglossMAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipgloss, swatch
Viva Glam Lipgloss - £15
Shimmery Fuschia
I was really impressed with colour pay off of this gloss, its so shiny. It became opaque after one application.

MAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipgloss, Lipstick, swatchMAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipgloss, Lipstick, swatches
Lipstick and gloss - really made my lips look hella plump.


PACKAGING

MAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipgloss, LipstickMAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipgloss, Lipstick
I love the attention to detail on the packaging. The external packaging is the standard MAC boxes with Taraji's signature across it.

MAC Cosmetics, MAC, Viva Glam, MAC Aids Fund, Taraji P Henson, Jussie Smollett, Lipgloss, Lipstick
I love how bright the product packaging was, this is going to stand out so nicely in my makeup collection. Taraji's signature is on both products.

To fully capture the gloriousness that is the packaging I inserted a couple videos I made of each item.



100% of the proceeds from the sale of Viva Glam products goes to the MAC Aids Fund. So not only do you get to buy beautiful makeup, but you get to help a great cause at the same time. Win win!

Taraji's collection is still available on the MAC website here.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
Bloglovin Instagram / Twitter / Tumblr / Facebook / Snapchat
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment