Thursday 27 October 2016

How I Am Winning At Life!

I have been so focused on other things, my depression/anxiety and current situation that I forget to see all the amazing things I have in my life already. 



 I am blessed in abundance because of the following:
 I have a supportive amazing/loving/caring family not everyone can say that.
I have a roof over my head
I have running water
I have a working toilet
I have electricity
I can shower daily
I have clean clothes
I have a bed to sleep in
I have use of my legs/feet
I have use of my hands/arms
I have full mobility
I can breathe
I can see
I can hear
I can taste
I can smell
I have gadgets for entertainment
I have internet access
I have great opportunities/things ahead

I am alive

How are you winning at life?

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment