Wednesday 6 June 2018

BENEFIT Precisely, My Brow Pencil

Benefit, benefit cosmetics, Precisely My Brow Pencil, eyebrows
Precisely, My Brow Pencil
£20.50

When it comes to makeup, brows and liner are my nemesis. Doing them on clients is fine but on me, it's always just been a struggle, especially because I can't wear my glasses when I do it.

I have never been unhappy with my brows and only in the last like 6 years have I bothered to even brush my brows when I wore make up. I have quite full brows, but the hairs aren't thick. But I always felt like putting stuff in my brows made me look like a descendant of Groucho Marx, but now I just want to give my brows a little zhoosh when I have a full face on.

Benefit, benefit cosmetics, Precisely My Brow Pencil, eyebrows
This was a spur of the moment/unplanned purchase. I was only planning on talking to the girls at the Benefit counter and getting some brow advice. But after she did one brow I was sold. She also tried Gimme brow, and I think I'm gonna give that a try in the near future.

Benefit, benefit cosmetics, Precisely My Brow Pencil, eyebrows
SHADE 5
On one side you have the eyebrow pencil, it's twist up so doesn't require sharpening. On the other side is a spoolie, to brush out your brows and blend in the colour.

"Oh my WOW…precise and defined eyebrows! This ultra-fine eyebrow pencil draws incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last 12 budge-proof hours.* A few strokes of the rich yet blendable colour will transform brows from shapeless and undefined to filled and defined eyebrows."



Benefit, benefit cosmetics, eyebrows, Precisely My Brow Pencil,
The brow product comes with a little booklet, with tips on how to do you brows.


BEFORE
Benefit, benefit cosmetics, eyebrows, Precisely My Brow Pencil,
My eyebrows need tweezing.

AFTER
Benefit, benefit cosmetics, eyebrows, Precisely My Brow Pencil,

Final thoughts:

I love the natural look it gave my brows. They didn't look overdone, they were my brows but better. I'm still not too great at using brow pencils and getting my brows to look somewhat related is still difficult. I think I might give 'Gimme Brow' a go, for a simpler and quicker application.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment