Friday 8 June 2018

MAC Cosmetics Haul

MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Mineralize Moisture foundation, Mineralize skinfinish natural, NC50, Deepest Dark, Prep and prime, Liptensity lip pencil, liptensity, liptensity lipstick, Fire Roasted, Strobe cream, Cleanse off oil, Mascara
 MAC HAUL

For the longest time I've been using MAC Studio Sculpt, but I've been wanting to change up my foundation for a while. I went into MAC at Westfield in Stratford to try and find a new foundation. I sat down with a lovely MAC artist, who asked me what I wanted in my new foundation. I wanted, a foundation that was not heavy and wasn't too full coverage. She picked up Mineralize Moisture foundation for me to test out.

MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Mineralize Moisture foundation, Mineralize skinfinish natural, NC50, Deepest Dark, Prep and prime, Liptensity lip pencil, liptensity, liptensity lipstick, Fire Roasted, Strobe cream, Cleanse off oil, Mascara
MINERALIZE MOISTURE FOUNDATION (NC50) - £30.00 
I picked this foundation because I loved how natural it looked on my skin. It's also a hydrating foundation, which is excellent for my dry skin. 

"A combination of powders in this cream-gel emulsion formula creates an optical blurring effect that virtually diminishes imperfections and fine lines for a more even tone. The light-reflecting, natural satin finish and sheer to medium buildable coverage make skin appear refined, revitalized and refreshed with a new purity, softly lit from within. SPF 15 adds the perfect finishing touch of sun protection. Features our 77-Mineral Complex, shea butter and vitamin E."


MINERALIZE SKINFINISH NATURAL (Deepest Dark) - £25.50
She brought this over when she was trialing the foundation and I like how this looked on the skin with the foundation. I've always wanted to try skinfinish and I really like it. I can use this on it's own or to set my foundation.

"A luxurious, slow-baked domed face powder with low-level pearlized pigments that provide a dimensional yet natural-satin finish. Can be used to set foundation and to touch-up makeup throughout the day. Features our 77-Mineral Complex and vitamin E."


MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Mineralize Moisture foundation, Mineralize skinfinish natural, NC50, Deepest Dark, Prep and prime, Liptensity lip pencil, liptensity, liptensity lipstick, Fire Roasted, Strobe cream, Cleanse off oil, Mascara
When you spent £60 you got a free gift, my total was at £55.50, so I just threw in the cheapest thing I could by at the till.

PENCIL SHARPENER - £4.50

MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Mineralize Moisture foundation, Mineralize skinfinish natural, NC50, Deepest Dark, Prep and prime, Liptensity lip pencil, liptensity, liptensity lipstick, Fire Roasted, Strobe cream, Cleanse off oil, Mascara


FREE GIFT

MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Mineralize Moisture foundation, Mineralize skinfinish natural, NC50, Deepest Dark, Prep and prime, Liptensity lip pencil, liptensity, liptensity lipstick, Fire Roasted, Strobe cream, Cleanse off oil, Mascara
The free gift was a (gorgeous) makeup bag filled with 6 samples. The products in the bag were as follow:
Liptensity lip pencil (Fire Roasted) - A vivid brick red lip liner with a slanted, chiseled tip and creamy high frequency colour.
Liptensity Lipstick (Fire Roasted) - A long wearing vivid brick red lipstick with enhanced amounts of pigment for extreme colour intensity.
Prep + Prime Skin - This primer is designed to help even out skin tone and enhance the application of foundation.
Strobe Cream - This iridescent cream moisturises and adds the appearance of radiance to the sin.
In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara - The ultimate mascara for creating extreme volume and curl.
Cleanse Off Oil - A luxurious oil-based cleanser that gently removes makeup including waterproof products, leaving skin soft and conditioned.

MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Mineralize Moisture foundation, Mineralize skinfinish natural, NC50, Deepest Dark, Prep and prime, Liptensity lip pencil, liptensity, liptensity lipstick, Fire Roasted, Strobe cream, Cleanse off oil, Mascara

SWATCHES

MAC, MAC Cosmetics, Mineralize Moisture foundation, Mineralize skinfinish natural, NC50, Deepest Dark, Prep and prime, Liptensity lip pencil, liptensity, liptensity lipstick, Fire Roasted, Strobe cream, Cleanse off oil, Mascara

Liner lip swatch

Lipstick swatch

I also got 2 samples:
Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Pink - I can't use this as it's for oily and combination skin...which I am not. I passed that onto my bestie who has that skin type.
Studio Moisture Cream - I actually really liked this when the MUA used it on me, but at the moment I can't justify £25 on face cream.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment