Saturday 28 July 2018

Splash Botanics (Zoella Beauty)

Zoella, Zoe Sugg, Zoella Beauty, Body Mist, Lip Oil, So Soft Lip Oil, Botanic'Eau, Splash Botanics,
SPLASH BOTANICS

I  made my first venture into Zoella Beauty last year at Christmas time.I was in Superdrug and randomly decided to smell Snow'ella body mist because the bottle was so cute and the scent was lovely. Zoella Beauty was on a 3 for 2 deal at the time so I decided to pick up Snow'ella and 2 other scents as a gift to myself for Christmas. Since then I picked up 2 other body mists. I really like her body mists, the price isn't too bad for the amount you get (45ml).

When Zoella announced her new Splash Botanics range, I knew instantly that I wanted to try the body mist. Zoella Beauty was once again on a deal at Superdrug at the time of release, so I headed over to the website and took advantage of the the 3 for 2 deal on Zoella Beauty. I picked up the Splash Botanics body mist and lip oil and another body mist from an older collection.

Zoella, Zoe Sugg, Zoella Beauty, Body Mist, Lip Oil, So Soft Lip Oil, Botanic'Eau, Splash Botanics,
BOTANIC'EAU BODY MIST - £8

The scent is described as unisex, and has notes of Bergamot, Freesia, Lotus Blossom and Jasmine. Even though the scent has mostly flowers in the ingredients, it's not overpowering. It's a fresher watery scent that makes it the perfect scent for men and women.

This is not a scent I would usually rock, I'm more about the sweet and really flowery smelling perfumes or body sprays. But I actually like how different it is. Can you describe a scent as smelling mature? Well I am. This scent makes me feel more adult when I have it on.

Zoella, Zoe Sugg, Zoella Beauty, Body Mist, Lip Oil, So Soft Lip Oil, Botanic'Eau, Splash Botanics,
I absolutely love the packaging on this bottle, I mean how gorgeous is it?

The branding for this collection is spot on.

Zoella, Zoe Sugg, Zoella Beauty, Body Mist, Lip Oil, So Soft Lip Oil, Botanic'Eau, Splash Botanics,
SO SOFT LIP OIL - £5
I've been using this for a couple of weeks and I really like it. I've only ever used body mists from the brand, but Zoe spoke so highly of this I decided to give it a go. I've been using it as part of my daily skincare routine since I bought it.

The oil leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. Although the oil contains amazing conditioning ingredients such as Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Almond oil, the main scent of the lip oil is sweet cherry. Zoe said on a live stream or video (can't remember which), that the scent reminded her of the My Baby All Gone baby food, which instantly made me laugh and feel all nostalgic because I had one of those dolls when I was young. And it really does smell like it.

If you try anything from the collection I would definitely recommend the lip oil.

Can we talk about the applicator? I am OBSESSED with the applicator it comes with. I love the shape so much.

Zoella, Zoe Sugg, Zoella Beauty, Body Mist, Lip Oil, So Soft Lip Oil, Botanic'Eau, Splash Botanics,

Zoella, Zoe Sugg, Zoella Beauty, Body Mist, Lip Oil, So Soft Lip Oil, Botanic'Eau, Splash Botanics,



The Splash Botanics range is cruelty free and vegan.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment