Sunday 6 July 2014

Album of the week - Cruel Intentions OST

Hey guys and dolls,

Source: Google Images

It's Sunday, which means it's time to do a music post for you. I really love doing these, because you guys get an insight into my world of music. My music taste varies a lot, I pretty much like all styles of music. I've even come around to liking some country music, which I was dead against back in the day, dunno why.

Anyhow album of the week is the Cruel Intentions OST (Original Soundtrack). I absolutely love this movie, every time I watch it or hear the songs from it, it takes me back to a nostalgic happy place.

 My two favourites songs from the OST are as follows:

Placebo - Every You Every Me

Counting Crows - Colorblind

If you've never seen Cruel Intentions, you really need to. Here's something that I "borrowed" from Wikipedia. "Cruel Intentions is an American teen drama film starring Sarah Michelle GellarRyan PhillippeReese Witherspoon, and Selma Blair. The film is an adaptation of  Dangerous Liaisons, but set among wealthy teenagers attending high school in modern New York City." I've Included the trailer below.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment