Monday 28 July 2014

FASHION | ASOS CURVE WISHLIST #1

Hey guys and dolls,


Recently I heard that ASOS Curve went up a size in their range. It now offers a size 28, happy days for the curvier ladies. It's only gone up one size, but I have to give them credit for at least increasing the size. I assumed the curve range only went up to the usual "plus size" sizes of 16/18, but was happily proven wrong.

So I decided to have a look at what the range had to offer. Here are some items that caught my eye, it's a bit monochrome but I was just having a quick glance.




7. Toms Birds of Paradise Peep Toe Wedge Sandals - £55 - these aren't in the curve range but do go up to a size 9.


I used to think ASOS was really overly expensive, but you know the saying "when you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME. Don't get me wrong, like most plaaces you will shop some stuff items are a bit pricey, but there are some awesomely affordable items available.


What are you guys liking from ASOS Curve or the non curve  range?

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment