Friday 8 May 2015

Zizzi - Restaurant Review


Zizzi Ristorante, Italian food, Romford, EssexZizzi Ristorante, Romford, Essex, Italian food,
Me and my besties love an excuse to go out to dinner. This time was to celebrate my best friends birthday. The restaurant of choice...Zizzi Ristorante. Italian food is my favourite, I mean pizza and pasta, you can't lose.

Zizzi Ristorante, Italian food, Romford, Essex, menu

I think there is something for everyone on the menu.



I love that the kitchen was open, so you could see them preparing everything.


Arancini, Zizzi Ristorante, Italian Food, starter


Spaghetti Carbonara, Zizzi Ristorante, Italian Food, Main meal, main 
Spaghetti Carbonara
With pancetta, wild mushrooms, thyme and parsley
I hate mushrooms, so had them remove those gross little funghi...bleurgh haha.
I've always had a cream based carbonara but this one was made the traditional way with eggs and tasted absolutely amazing especially with the smoky-ness of the pancetta.


Chocolate melt, dessert, Zizzi Ristorante, Italian Food
Chocolate Melt 
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment