Wednesday 20 May 2015

Gothic Makeup (Rimmel Mini Haul)



Rimmel London, makeup, glam eyes quad, stay glossy lipgloss
I've shared with you guys previously the beauty bargains you can get in Poundland. I know not the most glamorous or high-end of places, but they do sell known beauty/makeup brands for £1. And those are the kinds of bargains I am here for. This time round I got some makeup bits form Rimmel and some false eyelashes (which were the kind of quality you'd expect for £1).



Rimmel London, makeup, glam eyes quad, grey eyshadow, smokey noir, 001
Glam Eye Eyeshadow Quad - Smokey Noir (001)
The eyeshadows don't have any names but they consist of a light grey, silver, grey and black.
The shadows all have flecks of glitter running through them, although the darkest shade comes up a bit more matte. I'm not usually a fan of quads, because they aren't worth the money for the size of the product you get. But I was impressed with these, especially with it only being £1.

Rimmel London, makeup, glam eyes quad, grey eyeshadow, Smokey Noir, 001

Rimmel London, makeup, stay glossy lipgloss, black, Black Diva
Stay Glossy - Black Diva
I feel like this was named after me. Haha.
I picked this up cos I thought it would go well with the quad, I had all these ideas of looking like a heroine from Film Noir. It comes up a bit sheer so I lined/filled in my lips with a black liner.


Rimmel London, makeup, stay glossy lipgloss, black, 480, Black Diva


Rimmel London, makeup, glam eyes quad, stay glossy lipgloss, swatches
Swatches
The shadows are pigmented enough to show up my skin tone and they blend well.
Rimmel London, makeup, glam eyes quad, stay glossy lipgloss, brown beauty, makeup, makeup look, black girl, gothic, gothic makeup, smokey eyeRimmel London, makeup, glam eyes quad, stay glossy lipgloss, brown beauty, makeup, makeup look, black girl, gothic, gothic makeup, smokey eye
Did a quick test using the products. I did a quick smokey eye. it came out looking very Gothic chic (is that a thing?). I didn't think I'd suit black lips, but I was feeling myself with this make up.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments: