Monday 16 January 2012

Avon Haul: C2

Hello my lovelies,

So here I am with another haul.

 Christian Lacroix Rouge EDP - £11.99
I got this to add to my CL perfume collection :) And it smells lovely, like the rest. Like I've always stated, I'm no good at describing perfume smells.

 Avon Care Limited Edition Glycerine hand and nail cream
 This was part of a 3 for £3.50 deal
I have so many of this hand cream. I got this because of the packaging haha. 

I've been looking at trying out new body creams and I saw these two items and decided I might as well for the price they are, the first one up is a body whip, which  I have never tried before from any brand not just Avon. 

 Naturals Body Whip - Milk and Honey
This was part of a 3 for £3.50 deal
 This smells so good in the container, but once its on my skin its got quite a sickly scent to it. I dunno if that's  just how its reacting to my skin or whatever. I'm still gonna use it, just probably on my legs so I don't get a waft of it every time I move lol. It claims to be moisturising but its not the most moisturising for me, but I do suffer with VERY dry skin. If you don't suffer from dry skin I'm sure this'll be fine for you.

 This is quite a thick formula, and this is only a little bit I took out with my finger. So this would probably last you a while :)

 Avon Care Intensive Moisture body lotion - £2.15
Like I said above I'm trying out new moisturisers but I find this one even less moisturising than the body whip.I will persevere and use this cos I paid for it. But its not something I will purchase again.

COLORTREND

I got 5 items from the ColorTrend range. I got them all on a deal.

2 ColorTrend Kiss'n'Go lipsticks (Buy 1 get one free)
2 ColorTrend Read my lips lipgloss (Buy 1 get one free)
And I got another lipstick as part of the 3 for £3.50 deal.
 

KISS'n'GO Lipstick - Cafe au Lait - Free
(Buy one get one free)
I was so disappointed when I opened this lipstick when I saw it and swatched it. Its did not look like this in the catalogue. Its bronzey-gold and hideous. Fair enough if I was looking to a bronze goddess look fair enough ti would hit the mark, but no I was just looking for something to wear on a daily basis that was a little bit neutral. This is going right into my freelance kit.The good thing about these lipsticks is that they are very pigmented.

 KISS'n'GO lipstick - VINO DISCO - £3.50
I was very happy with this purchase. It is gorgeous and not too shimmery. Its nice and pigmented.

 KISS'n'GO lipstick - Raisin Wine
This was part of a 3 for £3.50 deal
I LOVE this lipstick, its not shimmery but its not matte either, its that nice medium. And its such a natural colour on my lips. LOVE IT!!!!!

 Read My Lips Lipgloss - WINK -Free
(Buy one get one free)
 This gloss also wasn't what I expected, from what I saw in the picture I expected it to look much different. Luckily if I add it to a lipstick I can get away with it.

 Read My Lips Lipgloss - Start up Pink - £3.50
A simple pink lipgloss, that I can wear on its own or over a lipstick or lip liner :)

Swatches:

 Top row: L-R: Cafe au Lait, Vino Disco, Raisin Wine
Bottom row: L-R: Wink, Start up pink
 
 Top to bottom: Raisin Wine, Vino Disco, Cafe au Lait, Start up pink, Wink.

 Nailwear Pro nail polish - CORAL BEAT - £1.20
 Amazingly bright coral nail polish.This needs 2 coats to be completely opaque.
My thumb looks so weird in this pic, plus I didn't clean up my nail oops.

 
 Panel Slouch bag - £2.99
Just a simple black pleather bag (gotta love the animals haha).  I got this 1. cos of the price and 2. because I wanted a new everyday bag that I can carry over my shoulder.

And I bought myself something not beauty related but I just couldn't resist haha

Snowman Mug with Chocolate shaker hat - £2.99
I am such a sucker for cutesy mugs.

S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment