Thursday 5 January 2012

What I got for Christmas 2011

Hello my loves,

So here is the post of all my Christmas presents. So I'm not at an age now where I end up buying my own Christmas presents 1. because my parents don't celebrate Christmas, they made a fuss when we were younger but now that we're older its kinda just not a biggy 2. I don't like surprises so if I see something I like I don't ask for it I just get it myself.

The first lot of gifts I got myself was from Avon...

 I got some Foot Works products in the scent Cinnamon Orange. The 3 items I got were:
  • Comfort Soak - 99p
  • Smoothing Scrub - 99p
  • Moisturising cream - 99p
I wanted to try some new products for your feet and these were at a very reasonable price, I thought what the heck.

 Glycerine hand and nail Christmas cream - 99p
 I have purchased this a few times, but I had to get this one because it had the Christmas packaging :)

Avon released these new lipsticks called Shine Attract, I've never seen anything like it before and I LOVE the packaging. Its basically a pigmented lipstick in the centre and and a hydrating gel surrounding the lipstick. They come in a nice range of colours. I used one of them in my New Year Eve FOTN.


Shine Attract lipstick - Cherry Pie P301 - £3.50


Shine Attract lipstick - Orchid P202 - £3.50

Swatches:
Top: Cherry Pie
Bottom: Orchid

 Because I got these 2 lipsticks I go this Beauty Bonus box for free. The set is called Rock Star Chic.

 Nailwear Pro - Midnight Plum

 
True Colour Eyeshadow Duo in Retro Glamour
this comes with a very light purpley pink eyeshadow and a dark purple eyeshadow

 With Flash
 Without Flash
 
 Glimmerstick Eyeliner - Majestic Plum
 Swatches:
Top: Majestic Plum
Bottom: Retro Glamour eyeshadow duo

 Kavita bag - £8.40
 With the strap out- this is such a cute little handbag. I love the kind of creased effect it has on it. And the pink leather (fake of course) :)

 Little Red Dress EDP - £4.90
This perfume smells gorgeous. This is the of the Dress range perfumes.

Candyland lip balm - 99p each
  • Sugar Cookies - this proper smells like cookies, delicious.
  • Candy Apple
  • Lollipop
I loved flavoured lip balms, especially ones that smell like sweets haha. I didn't think they would be, but I find them moisturising.

 Pro 3-in-1 lip wand - Berry -£3

 Swatches:
Top: Lip liner
Middle: Lip gloss
Bottom: Lipstick
Although it looks really nice and I like the 3 in 1 idea, the colour doesn't really suit me :(

 Color Trend Kiss 'n' go lipstick - Garnet Glow - £1.50

 Swatch of the lipstick

Amazon
I brought myself some cookbooks from

The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcake kit - £7.49

I love Hummingbird bakery cookbooks and me and my sister make a lot of them in our house but we would use her cookbook, but I wanted my own What I didn't realise is that it had the same recipes that her one had minus the cake recipes DOH! But I don't mind cos of the cupcake cases that came with it :)

 I got this little set because it came with these cute little cupcake cases :)

 Bake me I'm yours collection - £7.50

 I love this set I got, and I was very happy with the price I got it for especially as each of these books were usually £5+ :)
 The books that came in the set were...
  • Bake me I'm yours...Chocolate
  • Bake me I'm yours...Cupcake
  • Bake me I'm yours...Cookie
 
HMV
I woke up boxing day morning and ran to the computer to get some movies mainly Disney because they had them going for £8 or less instead of the usual £16-£18, how could I pass it up?

 I got: 
  • Cadet Kelly £3.19
  • Bridesmaids £9.97
  • Ratatouille - £6.47
  • The Princess and the frog - £6.99
  • Basil The great mouse detective - £4.99
  • Beauty and the beast - £7.49
Play.com
Then they day after boxing day I went and got 3 more DVDs, I had to take advantage of the sales :)
 
I got :
  • Kindergarten Cop (Favourite of mine growing up) - £2.99
  • Chalet Girl (really wanted to see this, plus I love Ed Westwick and it has one of my fave actresses in it, Sophia Bush) - £5.99
  • Something Borrowed (I saw this and Bridesmaids with my besties and loved it) - £5.49
So that is everything :) Hope you all got lovely Christmas presents. And had a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year :)

S xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. The Avon lipstick, Orchid, looks quite nice. I have ordered one, too, after seeing its colour in your blog :) Hope, i get it as soon as possible :) you got very nice stuffs btw. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      It is a lovely colour and its very moisturising. I love these lipsticks.

      Delete