Thursday 5 January 2012

New Years Eve FOTN

Hi my lovelies,

This is the look I wore on New years. Although I didn't go anywhere for New Years Eve, I still wanted to look nice  :)

I'm not a fan of this pic but I just couldn't manage to take a good full face shot. This is the lesser of few evils hahaha

I went with a sort of purple smokey eye.

Face:
MAC Studio fix powder in NW45
A mix of SLEEK blushes Fenberry and Flushed
SLEEK brown eyebrow pencil

Eyes:
Crystal e/s - over the lid
Contrast e/s - in the outer corner
Shroom e/s - highlight
AVON SuperShock gel pencil eyeliner
Maybeline Volum' Express One by one mascara - Black
MAC fluidline - blacktrack
Silver glitter from Debenhams glitter set - under the lashline

Lips:
AVON Shine Attract lipstick in Orchid P202




 Hope you had a fabulous  New Year and lets make 2012 a good one :)

S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment