Thursday 29 December 2011

A quick hello

Hey guys,

Just wanted to do a quick post to say that I hope you guys had a good Christmas and got all the presents you got and ate and drank yourself stupid hahaha.

I had a pretty relaxed Christmas, just really enjoyed spending time with the fam. I will be back to regularly scheduled posts when the holidays are over.

I will be doing a "what I got for Christmas" post. It consists of beauty products and DVDs (no surprise there haha) :)

I hope you all have a fabulous New Year, I haven't actually made any plans as yet, but it will probably be spent at home with my little sister cos I think my parents and big sister will be out. I know pretty boring, but its how I spent New Years last year haha me, my lil sis and two friends. If I can I might invite some people over. We'll see.

Hope you're all well.


S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment