Wednesday 14 December 2011

Holly Jolly Holiday - Christmas Tag

I saw this tag on sarahbelle93x's channel. And as you all probably know I LOVE tags. If I ever started a YouTube channel my channel would be full of tags haha (well not full but there would be quite a few).


Questions: 

1. Favourite Christmas Movie?
Oh I have soooooo many
  • Jack Frost
  • Anastasia
  • Polar Express
  • Home Alone
  • The chronicles of Narnia
  • Hook
  • Peter Pan
  • Gremlins
  • Harry Potter
  • While you were sleeping 


2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice of course

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK)
 My family has never sent out one of those Christmas card with the photos on, I'm guessing maybe that's more of an American thing?

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes I have, I cant remember how long ago it was but I have had one :)
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
We spend the holidays at my house. Me, my mum, dad and sisters. We wake up do presents, have breakfast. And then get cracking with the Christmas meal. Then we do the rounds on boxing day and then my uncle, his wife and my their kids come round and enjoy the fruit if Christmas day dinner and a few other things. :)

6.Play or Sing your favourite Christmas Song!
Well as I'm not in front of camera I cannot do so.  But if I was I would've played this song, cos this song couldn't be more christmasy :)


7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, cos its not Christmas. I remember when I was younger I used to beg my mum to let me open a present on Christmas Eve because one of my friends got to do it but she wouldn't have a bar of it.

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Erm...*runs to google it* hahaha just kidding whenever I try and remember the names of the reindeer I sing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer :)
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.


9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Just being able to spend time with my family, uninterrupted.

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Our tree is fake, we've never had a real Christmas tree, and at least having a fake tree means you haven't killed a helpless tree.

11. Hands down, what's your all-time favourite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
My favourite sweet treat would be the Marks and Spencer's shortbread...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
My favourite food is homemade Yorkshire puddings...YUM!

12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love both. I LOVE getting presents, but I love seeing the face of someone when they open a present I've got them that the like, its such a good feeling.

13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater)
Don't have one. I wish I did have a Christmas jumper but I don't.

14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to spend Christmas in New York, I know it would be cold as balls, but it would be so pretty and festive. I spent time in New York in 2008 and it was FREEZING, but I still had the best time. There was such a buzz around, so Id love to see how mad it is at Christmas :)

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
We don't have a special  recipe that we make that I can think of but I dont usually help cook cos thats my mum and older sisters domain. My job is that I set the table, and I mean I proper set the table ahaha.

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Im the best wapper, I love wrapping presents, and putting ribbons and bows and cards on them. Everone in my house gets me to wrap their presents besides the one for e me of course hahah.

17. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Erm, spedning Christmas in Jamaica and meeting all of my dad's side of the family. And wolfing down a meal at his uncle's where we spent the day and then visiting like 3 more houses that same day and not being told that if you didnt eat at each perons house it was bad manners. I felt tso sick that evening haha

18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
When I got told he wasnt real haha it was a sadtime LOL

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I never make them and if I did I would probably not keep them. I do make goals for myself though.

20. What makes the Holidays special for you?
Being with my family. Seriously I love it, we all just get to do nothing together, Watch movies, eat loads and just chilll. LOVES IT! Best time of the ear.

S xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment