Wednesday 7 December 2011

Ready For Christmas: Christmas Tag!

Hi my loves,


OK so I saw that Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) had done a Christmas tag and I love doing YouTube tags. But as I don't have an active youtube channel I do the tags on here. I remember doing a Christmas tag last year, you can see them here and here if you're interested :)

I love Christmas its my favourite holiday.

TAG questions:

1.Whats Your Favourite Holiday Movie? 
The things I have movies that always watch at Christmas or do they mean Christmas themed movies?
  • Jack Frost
  • Anastasia
  • Polar Express
  • Home Alone
  • The chronicles of Narnia
  • Hook
  • Peter Pan
  • My sister always pulls out Gremlins and makes me and my little sister watch with her haha
And something I always end up pulling out at Christmas is...
  • Harry Potter. I don't know why but I always watch them over the holidays. And now that I've completed my collection I will defo be watching them with the fam.
2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Colour? 
My favourite colour is the mix of red, green and gold that always reminds me of Christmas :)

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJ's Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I will stay in my pj's for the day but when its time for Christmas dinner I get all dressed up and do my make up etc :)

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? 
I dunno why someone would ask this question. I buy everyone presents.

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
I don't know who opens their presents on Christmas eve, it ain't Christmas lol Christmas morning is always me and my family getting up stupidly early and running downstairs to open our presents together.
 
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
I HATE ginger. I cant stand any form of biscuit or food that has ginger in it...GROSS. But this year me and my sisters are making a "gingerbread house" made out of shortbread. I'm really excited to do it, like stupidly excited hahaha We have a gingerbread mould so its gonna be fun times.

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
Spend time with my family and enjoy the time off that we all have together. Me and my sisters sit and watch movies and play boardgames like Monopoly and Cluedo :) And then us girls go out during the sales which is always...fun cos of the crazy bargain hunters :/ haha

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
My Christmas wish would be for me to get a job for the new year (preferably at the start of January.)

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
That smell when all the food is being made and the scent just starts waffting throught the air mmmmmmmmmm good times haha.

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
My favourite treat at Christmas is the Shortbread biscuit tin from Marks and Spencers. Its a favourite of me and my mum. We get it every year without fail. I love a shortbread biscuit. We've got the tin sitting in our dining room for a few weeks now and I have been tempted to open it, I wouldn't, but I'm tempted haha.



I tag you all

S xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment