Monday 19 December 2011

Wishlist Items: December 2011

Hello my lovebugs haha

These are some items that I want to add to my collection.

Sleek Brow Kit  £7.99

I first heard about this when I saw my bestie post a picture of the brow kit as her BB pic haha so I went and looked online they had sold out and I was at my local superdrug on Saturday and they didn't have it there. But it looks like quite a neat little kit. Brow wax, setting powder, 2 brushes and a pair of mini tweezers not bad for £7.99. So the next time I'm ordering from Sleek or am in a superdrug I will be picking one of these up.




I love these, and the fact that they give you lips that hint of colour. I have only ever bought them when I have bought a collection. The shades I want to get are:
Perfect Plum - to go with my Berry collection
Raspberry Rhapsody
Electro Peach
Pink Cadillac
Scandal and
Chocolate Kiss

Pout Paints £4.99
I've wanted to try these for a while but I swear every time I've been into Superdrug I've had tunnel vision and just gone in for the item(s) I needed. I think I pretty much want all the shades available.


This shade is in Steel and Ash. This item looks like it would be really good as a base for a smokey eye. I wasn't able to get this because it was sold out in my local superdrug.




I was looking on the Barry M website the other day and came across this nail polish. I'm not sure if its available in stores yet but I haven't seen it, so I dunno.


I wanted to try the Nails Inc.ones but the ones from 17 are alot cheaper than the nails inc that cost £13 and from reviews I've seen they seem to get the job done just the same.


I'm hoping these items will end up under my Christmas tree and maybe I'll be able to buy these in the coming weeks maybe during any sales :)

What are your wishlist items?

S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment