Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sleek Makeup Mini Haul: Berry Collection and Me, Myself and I

Hello my lovelies,

So last week I ordered myself the Sleek Berry Collection, and the Me, Myself and I palette that I wanted for absolutely ages. So here goes with the pics and swatches...




I got a little excited taking pics of it in the box haha :/

Me,Myself and I palette

 Without flash (my camera did not wanna co-operate and not be blurry)
 With flash
TOP L-R: Barry White, Black Box, Salt 'N' Peppermint, Simply Red, Pink Beret, Primal Green
BOTTOM L-R: Fade to Grey, Blue Monday, Supernova, Chris De Burgundy, Lilac Allen, Golden Silvers

 Description of the palette from Sleek.com: It’s the ultimate collaboration of beauty and fashion: Sleek MakeUP has teamed up with fashion house PPQ to produce the makeup looks for PPQ’s London fashion week show. The  Me, Myself & Eye I-Divine is the result of a mutual admiration of colour, texture and vibrancy! Taking inspiration from PPQ’s S/S 2012 theme, the palette is a heavy mix of pattern and colour to toughen up feminine summer silhouettes making it the ultimate accessory for every self-confessed fashionista and beauty lover! Packed with an array of brilliant bolds, with matte and shimmer eye colours, you can create endless looks from smoky black, to glistening and gold. The finishing touch is PPQ’s renowned naughty sense of humour, with eye shadow names like Lilac Allen, Primal Green and Barry White!
Me, Myself & Eye is an online exclusive and a limited edition product.

Eye shadows with flash
Eye Shadows without flash

The palette is very pigmented and is a mix of frosty, shimmery and matte colours. Everyone can use this palette no matter what skin tone you are. You can only get this palette online and it is £6.49. I'm really excited to create some looks with this. And I absoloutely love the names of the shadows. My favourite shadows are Primal Green, Chris De Burgundy, Lilac Allen and Blue Monday. Like all other sleek palettes I've had, this one will also get a rating.

So based on my first impressions I would give this palette a 4 out 5 :)

Berry Collection

I love the packaging it comes in, so cute and christmasy :) and the colours they have chosen are perfect for the Christmas/winter seasons. You can get this collection in store at any Superdrug or online. And I would seriously hop to it cos my Superdrug only had like 2 left on the shelf which is why I'm really glad I ordered from the sleek website.

All the products in the collection are Matte which has made me love it even more :)

A description of the palette from the website.

Sleek MakeUP’s gift to you this party season is the limited edition Berry collection! Get berrylicious this Christmas with this three piece collection featuring rich, sultry berry tones. Add a flush of warmth to your cheeks with Fenberry blush, for the perfect wash of crimson rose. Flattering festive eyes will be yours with Kohl Pencil in Mossberry, a deep burgundy chunky liner that is easily smudged for a cloud of berry-hued smokiness around the eye. Finally finish the look with True Colour lipstick in Cranberry, a matte mulled wine toned shade that will add a kick of spiciness to your party look! 

Blush - Fenberry
True Colour lipstick - Cranberry
Kohl Pencil - Mossberry
Left: Kohl Pencil, Right: Lipstick
Bottom: Blush

Free Gift with my order

Mini High shine lip gloss - Sweet Sixteen

This is a lovely gloss and smells absolutely gorgeous, like sweets mmm :)

The colour didn't pick up too well in the picture buts its a nice shimmery pink gloss.


Hope you enjoyed this post. I really love the Berry collection and suggest get yourself online or go into your local superdrug and pick one up, if not for you get it for a loved one cos this would make a really good Christmas present and wont break the bank :)

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

3 comments:

  1. It would be worth buying Me, Myself & Eye even just because of Chris De Burgundy.
    And the berry collection looks lovely! :)

    And your blog looks great, found it on the Sleek twitter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you :)

    The palette and the collection were two very wise purchases. If you can I would get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least the berry collection will be mine, definitely. :D

    ReplyDelete