Friday 9 December 2011

AVON Haul: 1st December 2011

Hello my loves,

I'm not sure if you know (cos I don't remember writing it on here, I have tweeted about it though), but I am an AVON representative. I took a break from it when I went on holiday and never really got back into it. So about 2-3 weeks ago I got a call from them asking if I wanted to get a "Try again" pack. So I said yes cos as its nearly Christmas I thought people might wanna gets some bits or gifts for the holidays :) and its a nice way to make a little extra change.

So the pack came with brochures and a few beauty items all for a pretty sweet price.

I'm going to show you the items I got.



Outspoken Intense by Fergie EDP 50ml - £15
The box for the perfume is absolutely lovely I think I like the box more than the perfume hahaha. No but seriously the perfume smells really good. I didn't think I would like it but I do.

SuperSHOCK MAX mascara in Black - £10
I really like the SuperSHOCK line, I have the SuperSHOCKeyeliner and SuperSHOCK mascara which I blogged about here. It is the best mscara I have ever used. So with this being SuperSHOCK MAX I expect only good things from this mascara :)

Christmas Lip Balm - currently 99p normal price - £3.20
This smells like sweets. That's 2 lip products in one week that I've gotten that smell good enough to eat :) haha.

Skin so soft and fresh dry oil body spray
I couldn't find this product in my current brochure. But this stuff is so good. It keeps your skin moisturised and also acts an insect repellent. Me and my family used this while we were away in Egypt and it actually worked.

Erin Watch
I also couldn't find this one in my current brochure but its a gorgeous watch. I love the chain link straps and the face is gorgeous. :)


Maybe get yourself onto the Avon website or find your local rep to get some nice bits for the Christmas season and some nice presents for your loved ones. Avon do some really good gift sets for men and women. And they also have this Make you own gift basket set which I think is great and a really good price. :)

S xxxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments:

  1. hi love your blog and im your newest follower you can find me here at http://yourbeautyonabudget.com/

    ReplyDelete