Monday 12 December 2011

So I was looking at pictures on my camera...

Hello my lovelies,

So I was going through some pics and came across these swatches I'd done of some nail polishes I'd got form Avon a while back. These photos were supposed to be part of a HUGE nail haul that I was supposed to post but then my nails broke and I didn't get to finish. So I thought why let these photos go to waste? So I thought I'm just gonna post them


 

Excuse the messy nails, I didn't neaten up the edges when I had painted them.

So when I became a rep for Avon I was on a huge nail polish kick. Every campaign I would buy at least 4 nail polishes haha, it was crazy. I still have loads of polishes to swatch but my room is in disarray, so I cant really get to them :(

So Avon have these matte nail polishes which I absolutely LOVE. I had only ever heard about getting a matte nail polish by using a mattefying (if that's how you spell it haha :/) topcoat. But when I saw these I was like *shocked face* I need these in my life. So I now have every colour of their matte collection. You can see the other shades here.And then I added 2 other polishes I got.


AVON Matte nail polish - Violetta - £3

AVON Matte nail polish - Red Velvet - £3

AVON Matte nail polish - Grey Cement - £3

AVON nailwear pro - Wicked - £3

AVON Arabian Glow nailwear pro - Electric Green - £3

Nail polish disappointment:

Barry M Instant Nail Effect crackle polish - Pink Fizz

 I've used this polish like twice and then I came to use it and then it was all dried up. I don't even know why or how this happened, all I know is I was PISSED!

S xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment