Thursday 8 December 2011

Superdrug Mini Haul

Hello loves,

So I dunno if you remember from my birthday haul, I got a Superdrug giftcard from my bestie Leanne. As I was going into my town centre to collect my Sleek package I thought I might as well go spend it cos Superdrug was like literally 30seconds away. I picked up a few items....

I got cotton wool haha on a deal 2 for £2.49 (not really interesting but it was an essential item)
Make Up Academy (MUA) Matte eyeshadow Shade 17 - £1 
This is a nice matte flesh toned eyeshadow that I use as a brow highlight.

Make Up Academy (MUA) Matte eyeshadow Shade 18 - £1
When I saw this in the shop and swatched it I thought it was quite pigmented but when I actually used it on the eye it didn't come out well at all. I might try and use this wet and see if it comes up more vibrant.


Make Up Academy (MUA) Lip gloss Shade 3 - £1
A gorgeous sheer pink lipgloss. I wore this the other day and it was so nice and lasted quite a while until I had something to eat and drink haha. Really nice purchase very happy with it.

I think I might purchase some more MUA products. They're really cheap and the quality ain't too bad. I think next time I pick an eyeshadow I will be more careful haha when I check the pigmentation. But do you know what as much as the purple didn't come out as expected you cant scoff at the quality and prices of theses items.

Limited edition nail effect - Lilac Foil - £3.99
If you spend £6 on Barry M you get this free but there wasn't really anything I needed from Barry M at the moment. So I thought  I might as well just get the polish on its own.


S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment