Wednesday 2 November 2011

AVON C15 Haul

Hola,

So I'm finally blogging about Septembers Avon haul :)

I didn't get as much as I usually do from Avon, But lets get cracking...

You may have seen me tweet about this bag, cos I couldn't contain my excitement about it haha.

Its a Kylee bag , it is a gorgeous faux leather handbag. Its very spacious and I love the chain link straps.- £12.50

 
I got another Christian Lacroix perfume the fragrance is called Nuit (for her EDP 50ml) and it has a very musky full bodied scent (I hope you like my attempts at a description haha) - it came with a free watch which was purple but I gave it to my mum before I took a picture of it (doh!) - £14
Glazewear Sparkle Lip Gloss- Shimmering Amethyst
A gorgeous shimmery pink lip gloss, that is very pigmented. - £2.10
Color Trend Sweet Twist Lip Gloss - Berries and Cream
OMG! This stuff actually smells like candy, every time I smell it I want to eat it. The colour is another pink but its not shimmery and a bit more opaque than than Shimmering amethyst.- £3.50
AVON Supershock eyeliner - Shimmering Sapphire - 
This is a really nice gel liner. Its a little difficult to get on a soft brush that AVON provide you need a stiff-ish brush like the MAC 208. Its not overpowering when you put it on the eye and its very smooth and doesn't come out chunky or clumpy. - £2.80
Swatches of the lip glosses and gel liner. Bottom to top: Shimmering Amethyst, Berries and Cream and Shimmering Sapphire.
AVON SuperShock mascara - Black
This really lengthens my lashes and I love it. Only problem is that my lashes become a bit like "spider lashes" so when I apply I use a clean mascara wand and run through my lashes :) - £3.50
All Over Face Brush
This brush is so frickin soft. I use it to apply my face powder.- £3.50
Perfect Wear Make up Remover
This is an oil based make up remover. Its like the Clinique take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes & lips, but a WHOLE lot cheaper.I got it on a deal for an INCREDIBLE - £1
Pencil Sharpener - pretty self explanatory haha
£1


Hope you all enjoyed this post :)

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment