Tuesday 29 November 2011

Olympic Park Tour - 26/11/11

Hi guys,

So you may remember a few months back I had tweeted and may have blogged about it (crap memory haha) but me and my family were supposed to go on a tour of the Olympic Park, but we were like 3 minutes late and the tour had left without us. My older sister managed to book another lot of tickets. So on Saturday me and my family (me, mum, dad and 2 sisters) went on a tour of the Olympic grounds. It was really cool to see how far they've come and to see what sports are gonna be where and what plans they have for after the grounds and buildings once the Olympics are over. I took loads of pictures so I'm gonna show you a select few. I'm not sure how you book tickets for these tours but if anyone is interested I can find out. The tickets are free by the way. Might I add the tour we went on was delayed by 9  minutes and when were literally 3 minutes late they were like we don't wait for late comers...erm WTF?!?!?!

The booklet we got.
 

 



Pictures from the site.















 It was a nice day out with the fam, and then because we were at Stratford station we decided to go to Westfield's where I bought some more DVD's :) (which I will show you in a blog post). I love being able to take a 6 minute train journey to Westfield's, so good :)

S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment