Monday 7 November 2011

"Fashion is now, style is forever!"

Hey chickadees,

OK so after like 3 weeks I am finally putting some swatches up of the FrontCover Style Queen Collection.

I only found out about this because my mum saw an advert in a newspaper (Metro I think) and when I saw that it was £17 instead of the original £35 I was like I MUST GET TO A BOOTS NOW! So on Saturday morning my mum went out and she brought me back the Collection. I don't know if this is still available, but if you happen to come across it then I would definitely pick it up.

So what does this collection come with?
  • A mirror
  • 7 domed baked eyeshadows
  • 6 Satin pressed eyeshadows
  • 6 Lip Glosses
  • Shadow line (a liquid you use to make an eyeshadow an eyeliner)
  • 2 cheek domes
  • 2 Iridescent pigments
  • Black mascara and mascara sealer
  • Around the mirror there are directions for the look on the cover
  • 6 make up brushes
  • Mini eyelash curler
  • Pencil sharpener

 Front Cover

 What all the compartments look like

The mirror and  the directions for the front cover look

The top part of the collection where all the make up is
 The bottom part of the collection where the tools are

Brushes from Left to right:
Cheek, Fluff and buff, Rounded shader, Point, Mini blender, Retractable lip brush.

Up close of the make up:



Swatches: 
Just so you know, the pictures I took really didn't manage to pick up some of the colours properly.

Domed baked shadows:
First 3 shadow: Vanilla Ice, Peanut, Cumin
Next 3 shadows: Sandstone, Brunette, Grey Grey
Shadow at the bottom: Amber Green

Satin pressed shadows:
First row: Brown peach, Gardie Grey, Jenny Wren
Bottom row: Brown Cork, Burnt Cork, Bostock Black

Lip gloss:
Top four glosses: Langoustine, Icy Pink, Singed Pink, Peru
Bottom two glosses: Red Moon, Brickwall

Cheek Dome:
Top row: Cheek Dome 1
Bottom row: Cheek dome 2 (Silvery one)

Iridescent shadows:
Left: Saddle Borwn pigment
Right: Coal Hoal pigment

Hope you enjoyed this post

S xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment