Thursday 10 November 2011

Nails of the day: 10/11/11

Hello my loves,

OK so today I decided to paint my nails, I was a tad bit bored and thought why not I ain't got nothing else to do. Its been a while since I painted my nails, but since they're (lowly) starting to grow back I thought I would give them a little paint.


The nail polishes of choice are:
  • Cyan Blue nail paint by Barry M
  • Strawberry speed dry+ nail polish by Avon
S xxxxx
ps I am finally going to the Stratford Westfield tomorrow (I chose this Westfield 1. I've never been to the Stratford one and 2. its a lot closer to my house than the one in Shepherd's Bush). And as I have birthday money to spend I'm hoping I will pick up some stuff to blog about :)

 *all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment