Thursday 31 January 2013

Christmas Goodies (not a present haul)

Hi guys,

I'm a sucker for Christmas themed items. If you didn't know already :)

Avon had advertised them I think a month before Christmas and they went straight on my list. Id been contemplating about the timer cos Id just got one for my birthday (a cute little Percy pig one from my best mate) but then I thought you can never have too many timers.


Xmas timer - £5 (right) and 
Santa mug with shaker hat - £5 (left)

I just love their little beards and noses. Their total cuteness factor is really what sold me.

I love a big mug to sit and drink hot chocolate out of on a cold day/evening (like a total cliche). And the timer is just another handy little tool to add to my baking artillery :)

This is my second Christmas mug from Avon, the first one you can see here. (scroll down to the bottom to see the mug).

 Christmas confetti - FREE (when you buy 2 or more items)

And these items were just a freebie with purchase. They're cardboard cut outs of the pictures on the front. Silly me didn't take a pic of the actual confetti. But they're nothing to write home about. If I'd bought them I probably would've sent them back.

S xxx 

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment