Monday 4 February 2013

Share the Love - Youtube Style

Hey dolls,

I have wanted to do this post for a while but haven't gotten round to it or really known how to start this, so I did the sensible thing and made some notes.I've seen this around on youtube and thought it was a really good idea.

Now the reason I am writing about these women is because they tick all the boxes I look for in a youtube "guru" they upload regularly and do a variety of things and they have great personalities and havent let youtube "fame" get to their heads. They have made the list for STL because no matter what kind of video they post I get totes excited when they show up in my sub box :)

With all the trolls and negativity that comes with putting yourself on the internet I wanted to spread some positivity and say thank you for all the hard work they do.

In the words of  Kenan and Kel "ahhhhh here it goes" (haha)...

Leesha (xSparkage) - she is the first guru I ever watched on YouTube. And who knew several years down the line I'd still be watching her, I only say that because I never thought watching beauty gurus would become a hobby of mine. But she's kept me entertained the whole time with her many different make up series, vlogs, hauls and reviews. Shes just a joy to watch. Youtube channel.


Patricia (britpopprincess)- she is one of the most positive uplifting people I watch on youtube. She's also very funny and I relate to her most cos we have a similar kind of personality and outlook on life. Youtube channel.

Gracie (uglyfaceofbeauty) - she is all about real talk and being herself and not giving a shit what anyone else thinks. She is who she is and that's it. And she gives me jokes. Every time I watch one of her videos I'm always cracking up.Youtube channel.

Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) and Zoe (Zoella280390) - I love these two individually but as a duo they are frickin hilarious. I think Louise is cuckoo crazy and I love it. She doesn't care and just is who she is. And Zoe (in a non patronising way) is the cutest thing ever. She is so lovely, sweet and also a little cuckoo crazy. Zoe's youtube channel.  Louise's youtube channel.

Mori (slightly scented) - I love Mori. Mori is someone (in a non stalker sounding way) who I would be friends with in the outside world. She's great. I lover her tutorials but mostly the videos where she sits down and talks. Shes such an open and honest person, which you don't find too much these days. Like Gracie she just doesn't give a shit. She is who she is and ain't changing that for no one. Youtube channel.

Tanya (pixi2woo (when I started watching her) - she now goes by her name Tanya Burr) - I started watching Tanya kinda from the beginning of her youtube channel and the thing I like most about her is that she hasn't changed. Obviously shes grown more confident (hope that doesn't sound condescending) but she is still the same bubbly lovely person shes always been :) She does great tutorials and if you're want to look like your favourite celebs her's is the channel you need to be watching. Youtube channel.

Sam and Nic (Pixiwoo) - The dynamic duo. Sam and Nic are amazing make up artits. They're talent is unreal. If you're looking for natural, celebrity or completely out there make up Pixiwoo is the place to find that. Youtube channel.

Who are your favourite youtubers???????

S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment