Monday 4 February 2013

Goddess Collection

Hey guys


 

Last November Avon came out with the Goddess collection. Here are the items I picked up from the collection.


I love when Avon bring out limited edition packaging, its a nice change.

I got the eyeshadow quad palette in Arctic Goddess which is fitting with the colours:  frosty lilac, shimmery mint green with flecks of glitter, matte bright blue and a deep matte deep bluey green shade (it reminds me of MACs Plumage).

True Colour eyeshadow quad 

Arctic Goddess - £6 (I think)

 
The shades don't come up that great on my skin but with a primer I'm sure they'll be fine :)

Nailwear Pro+ -£3
"Nail enamel fortified with acrylic gel for strength and Dura-Plus Complex. 12 days of lasting colour, 10 days of shine and nick-resistant finish*"
Green Goddess

Gorgeous sea green with a gold undertone.
1-2 coats needed for an opaque finish.


Arctic Waters


   True bright blue.
1-2 coats needed for an opaque finish. 

Ultra Rich Colour Brilliance lip gloss - £7
"Dazzling lip gloss with light-reflective pearls with spf15."



 Pink Icicle


 Caramel Sparkle 


 The colours weren't what I expected and I'm not a fan of the applicator.


S xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment