Wednesday 20 February 2013

superSHOCK lipgloss

Hi guys,


This is one of the best lipglosses I've ever tried. I seriously love them.


SuperSHOCK lipgloss - £2.50

Its not sticky like some lipglosses are but not gross and runny. I don't top it up often (unless I've had a drink or food - but that expected obviously).

The colours show up like they do in the packaging, which I didn't expect.

I love these lip glosses and the applicator us the best applicator Ive used.


Melon Madness


Ravishing Rose

Do you see how pigmented they are? Brilliant.

I don't have a bad word to say about these glosses.


Have you tried these lipglosses before and what are your thoughts?

S xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment