Wednesday 5 February 2014

La Roche-Posay blogger event

Hey guys and dolls,



Even if you haven't tried one of their products before, everyone in the beauty community has heard of the french skincare brand La Roche-Posay.

I attended an event to hear about the ever so popular Effaclar Duo [+]. I hadn't tried the original product so I'm glad I get to try the improved version. We sat down and listened to a presentation about what the products is and the benefits of using the cream.




After the talk I looked around at the La Roche-Posay products sprinkled around the room.





I also had some nibbles and this interesting drink - it's that colour because it had beetroot in it. It's safe to say it had an acquired taste. How frickin cute is that plant pot? It had hummus in it and the veggies sticking it out of it like a plant...adorbs.

EFFACLAR DUO [+] is an anti blemish cream which targets the key signs of oily, blemish prone skin. I will go into more detail about the cream when I post my review/thoughts on the product in a few weeks.

I think one of the best parts of the evening was when I got to meet a few of my favourite bloggers. You may recognise their faces.


Lily -  LLYMLRS

 Emma - MILKTEEF


 Shirley - SHIRLEY'S WARDROBE

They were all so lovely. I'm glad I mustered up the courage to go and say hi. I've made it my thing now that when I see fellow bloggers/YTers that I am a fan of I'm gonna say hi and not stand there like a starstruck goof lol.

Hope everyone is well. Keep an eye out for my thoughts on the product.



Sonya xoxo


Follow Me :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I will check out your blog also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete