Tuesday 11 March 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] review

Hey guys and dolls,

I briefly touched upon this product in this post. And now here are my thoughts on the Effaclar Duo [+] from La Roche-Posay. 


What is it?
Effaclar Duo [+] is an anti blemish cream.


What are the benefits?
  • Corrects and prevents marks
  • Suitable for acne prone and sensitive skin
  • Suitable for all skin tones
  • Unclogs pores
  • Helps with oiliness and excess sebum
  • Moisturising 
  • Refine the look of uneven skin texture 
  • Visible results within 24 hours
Some products can leave your skin feeling really heavy and gross. The Effaclar duo is light weight and doesn't feel all sticky.


Does it work?

In the last few weeks I think due to stress I've been suffering with a few spots, which is very unlike my skin. I get the odd spot/blemish here and there. But recently I've been getting recurring spots, and not just pimples but like white heads that are quite red around the outside and a slightly swollen.. When I used this cream as a spot treatment on one of the more "angry" spots I noticed the next morning it had decreased the redness. It had also drawn the contents of the spot to the surface and diffused the inflammation around it.

I am in two-minds with this products. Since using this cream I have noticed how good my skin has been looking. I mentioned I have been stressed and yes I feel that has caused my current mini breakout but I'm not sure if this cream is responsible for some of the spots I've gotten as well. I am going to keep using  the cream until it is finished, and keep any eye on the spots I have before and after using it. After that I'll decide if it becomes a permanent part of my skincare routine.

Outside of blemishes I use this as a sort of serum underneath my daily moisturiser - Garnier moisture match. It has definitely helped my skin from getting dry throughout the day, which I am thoroughly pleased with.


If you're interested in trying out this product, Effaclar Duo [+] is available at Boots.
  


Sonya xoxo


Follow Me :)
Tumblr

*the items mentioned were gifted to me at the event, all opinions are my own and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment