Wednesday 26 March 2014

Midweek Manicure: BARRY M Haul

Hey guys and dolls,


I think you've all come to know that 3 for 2 deals are music to my ears. I always head out makeup/beauty shopping during those periods. I hadn't purchased anything from Barry M in a while and headed to their stand in Superdrug. I've been using Barry M for as long as I can remember, during my awkward pre-teen/teen years til now.


Barry M is an affordable high quality brand. I mostly purchase their nail products. But they have a whole range of items to choose from. And they're always coming out with awesome collections. Like I said I've used their products for years and the quality is still just as good, if not better.

Now back to the haul. You would not believe how long I was stood there at the stand looking a nail polish. Finally after many "hours" of faffing around I settled on 6 shades. So let's get cracking and see what I chose :)


 Amethyst Glitter (NP354) - £2.99
The picture on the left is the polish after one coat. The picture on the right is after 2 coats. I use this as a glittery top coat but with how opaque it is after just 2 coats you could most definitely use this on its own.

 Grey (NP293) - £2.99
I own a lot of nail polishes...and I mean a lot. But I don't own a decent Grey nail polish. So this was one of the easier choices.

This polish became opaque after 2 coats.
 Aqua Glitter (NP340) - £2.99
On the left is the polish after 1 coat. On the right is it after 5 coats, and is still a bit see through. This will only be used as a glittery top coat.

This polish reminds me of a mermaid.


 Teal (NP334) - £2.99
On the left is the teal nail polish. This colour is absolutely gorgeous. After 2 coats it was opaque. On the right is the teal polish topped with Aqua Glitter.

 Matte White (NP66) - £2.99
I may have jumped on the bandwagon of white nails, late may I add. But as they say better late than never :) 

This took 3 coats to become even and not streaky.

I forgot to take a picture of the All in One, so here it is in a group shot :)

This is my favourite base/top coat and it's also a nail hardener - BONUS. This is always on the re-purchase list.


Barry M products are available on their website, Boots and Superdrug.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment